Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Discounted Kings Tickets for Wednesday's Game vs Columbus (11/17)

Despite the Kings being awesome this season, apparently the stink of Columbus, Ohio is causing (forcing?) the Kings organization to offer ticket deals on tonight's game in order to get a sellout crowd.  Get 'em while they last!

Voomerang is offering 100 Level seats for only $45 (they claim they usually go for $100).

Living Social was running ticket deals for tomorrow's game....but I can't find it anymore, so perhaps they sold out.  Way to go Kings!

I have never purchased tickets or any deals from either site. I am not getting any benefit for mentioning these sites. But as a self-proclaimed cheapo (just ask my hermano), I enjoy good deals and I encourage people to live a frugal lifestyle as well.  And, of course, I want the Kings to play in front of a sellout crowd.

No comments: