Part 3 of "100 Things about K.M.S." I spent way too much thinking of things to list; talking about myself really is difficult.
51. I enjoy bathroom humor. For instance, I bought my FI a birthday card that on the front had three guys in a pool that had a sign near it saying "No peeing in the pool" and there was a brown lump floating in the pool. And inside the card read "You're the shit. Happy Birthday." When I saw the card in the store I laughed so hard I almost cried. I knew the card wasn't romantic but we both enjoy bathroom humor so I knew he would like it.
52. I like a wide range of music. The only music I dislike is hardcore rap and rave/techno crap.
53. I don't like Star Wars.
54. I don't like science fiction movies, TV shows, and books.
55. I have plugs in my eye ducts to limit the amount of "moisture" drained from my eyes. And...my eyes are still severely dry.
56. I wear makeup almost every day. I think it's fun to play with makeup and I don't understand why some ladies are adamantly against wearing any.
57. If I don't bring my lunch to work, my go-to place to buy lunch is Taco Bell. It's cheap and fast and I don't have to get out of my car. 9.9 times out of 10 I'll get the 7-layer burrito.
58. I have 2 Nalgene bottles, one yellow and the other purple. My mom hates the yellow one because she thinks it looks like I'm drinking piss.
59. I played powder puff football in high school. Despite having to play with a bunch of self-obsessed cheerleaders, I had an amazing time.
60. I LOVE going to the eye doctor. I wish instead of having to visit the dentist twice a year I could go to my eye doctor twice a year.
61. I had a gum graft a couple years ago. Apparently that isn't really normal for someone my age but unfortunately I have thin gums.
62. I never had braces. Hahahahahha, to all of you who did have them!
63. I quietly talk to myself when I'm studying or writing reports. I didn't really notice I was doing it until I was studying for a big licensing exam and my FI said, "do they let you talk to yourself during the exam?" I snapped back, "YES!"
64. The longest I ever peed was about a minute and a half. I was at the Women's Soccer World Cup game and the 3rd place game was before the finals and it was so f'ing hot and I didn't want to get up and go to the nasty bathroom, so I sat through two games, drank tons of water and made it through the drive home. When we left I could barely walk because I had to pee so badly.
65. I'm a Republican.
66. I'm generally pretty good with directions. So if we're ever driving together and we get lost, no worries, I'll get us back to safety.
67. My dad grew up with Tim Gunn.
68. My mom wouldn't let me watch Beverly Hills 90210 when I was growing up. It had something to do with that show being a bad influence on a 10-year old....I don't know what she was talking about.
69. Considering how strict my mom was with almost every aspect of life, I find it surprising that she had no problem letting my brother and I watch R-rated movies well before we were 18. The first R-rated movie that I remember seeing was "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles", which I saw when I was 5.
70. My absolute favorite mug from my childhood had Cinderella on it. I think it had the stagecoach on one side and Cinderella in her ball gown on the other side. She looked so beautiful and the mug was perfect. When I came back from college and packed up stuff to bring with me to grad school I asked my mom where it was and she very nonchalantly informed me that she threw it out.
71. I don't forgive very easily. I'm much better at it than I used to be but if I say I forgive you, there's a 90% chance I'm lying. Chances are I'll probably forget about you before I ever forgive you.
72. I told my ex that I didn't want to be friends with him after he broke up with me because I already had enough guy friends.
73. I hate crying in front of people. Absolutely hate it.
74. In college I had a weird, slightly OCD habit of rewriting my class notes if I thought they were too messy. I spent a lot of time doing it but I think it also helped me remember what the professors talked about in each lecture.
75. I never went to my high school prom. I don't think it's that big of a deal but people are always shocked and horrified when I mention it.
Up next, the last 25 useless facts about me!