- Ersberg finally got lit up
- Boyle and Army were each a -3 and Ivanans was a -2; well done 4th line
- Former King Craig Conroy had 3 assists; he's really good at playing the Kings
- Curtis Glencross (WHO?!) had 1 goal, 2 assists and was a +3
- Dustin Brownie had 7 shots and 0 goals; and
- Kopitar got another last minute goal
Yikes, that's gotta hurt! I don't know what else to say but that finally a team found a way to exploit the Kings' weakness. So, how much longer till the Kings recall Purcell, Lewis, and/or Moulson?