Thursday, March 20, 2008

4 for 4

If you have a player who is 3 for 3 in the shootout, where would you place him in the shootout lineup? First? Sure, not a bad position. I would probably place him second.

Marc "This season has turned my hair all grey but at least I'm not bald...yet" Crawford chose to have Patrick "3 for 3 in the shootout" O'Sullivan, shoot FOURTH!

First Kings Shooter: Kopitar (3/6)
Second Kings Shooter: Dustin Brown (3/6)
Third Kings Shooter: Michael Cammalleri (1/3)
Fourth Kings Shooter: Patrick O'Sullivan (3/3)

Does that make sense to ANYONE?!

Thank God, Ersberg saved all three attempts to even give O'Sullivan the chance to shoot AND SCORE! It's about time we beat Phoenix.

And guys, how about some defense in the next game?

4 comments:

Connie said...

Glad Ersberg and Sully could bring it home in the SO.

Kirsten said...

Nothing Crawford does makes sense to me.

Marie said...

ckim: I'm really beginning to like Ersberg. Usually I try not to get attached to Kings goalies since we go through so many of them, but...I like this kid.

kirsten: After the game I actually said to ckim, "Crow's a fucking 'tard."

Connie said...

KMS - I concur; but I like Barbs cuz he's so nice and I wanna see him do well. And I also am starting to like Ersberg; he doesn't make me flip my lid every time the other team takes a shot on. That's gotta count for something, right?

Kirsten - This is true.