Sunday, October 10, 2010

One Kings Goal is to Score More Goals

Two games in and I'm already freaking out about the lack of offense.  I know it's way too early to start damning the Hockey Gods that things didn't work out with Kovalchuk* in the off season, but holy mackaroly, the Kings look like they're going to win the award for 'least goals for' this season.  I'm amazed they were able to put 22 shots on goal against Calgary tonight because the offense looked terrible.

(Photo by Mike Ridewood/Getty Images)
Craig Conroy seems like the nicest guy ever.

And by the way, how the heck can any hockey fan take a player named 'TJ Brodie' seriously? I bet he skateboards around town when he's not cruising in his Range Rover.  Where did this kid come from?  The X-Games?

*  I wouldn't have been able to root for that greedy sack of crap anyway so I am truly glad that he didn't sign with the Kings...but I'm still sad the Kings don't have an awesome sniper.

No comments: