Friday, October 22, 2010

Second Loss of the Season

I missed the game tonight thanks to an awesome required work function where I got to hear regular folks tell me I'm doing my job wrong.  But apparently this work thing did me a favor as it prevented me from watching the Kings play horribly.  I suppose you can't really blame them for being off their game because I bet the boys were still in mourning over Doughty's injury.  But whatever, they lost to Phoenix, so it actually doesn't count since hardly anyone saw the game, right?

Just as I was about to call it a night I saw a new tweet or twit or twitter or....update from @BizNasty2point0


I've always wondered what players thought when they play in front of an embarrassingly small home crowd.  So while I got to hear people say "you're doing it wrong", apparently the citizens of Phoenix were telling the NHL "you're doing it wrong" by not showing up to the game.

No comments: