Thursday, October 14, 2010

When You Least Expect It...

Jarrot Stoll shoots the puck on net and it actually goes in!!!

You can imagine how shocked I was when that happened.

And considering I thought Ryan Smyth had a pretty terrible game, I can't believe he had 2 goals and 1 assist.  But....whatever.  A goal is a goal.  Just keep them coming.

But someone needs to tell Jack to get his head out of his ass because he's playing like crap. That "closing your hand on the puck" nonsense should never happen.  Some of the fans around me didn't agree with the call, but I thought it was the right one.  When I see him grab the puck and I can think to myself, "is he going to let it go?", then yeah, he's holding onto the puck for too long.  I have not been impressed with him at all so far.

The win against Atlanta has me excited about the season again.  Simmonds was a beast in that game.  Andrei Loktionov did pretty well on the top line with Brown and Kopitar.  Quick was solid except for some long scary rebounds.  John Stevens has the penalty kill working.  And seeing the Kings produce a ton of scoring chances and net 3 goals is a huge relief.  Friday's game against Vancouver will be a good test to see if the Kings can build on this win and continue applying a lot offensive pressure.

No comments: