Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kings 2011 Playoff Preview

I know, I know, I'm wee bit late on this whole playoff preview thing.  I wasn't even going to do a preview because of my Negative Nancy mood about the Kings' playoff chances, but then the guys at the sports blog 'Case and Point' asked if I could do a short preview of the Kings.  For some reason I have a really difficult time writing things for this blog, but whenever someone asks me to write a guest post or small snippet I always have the easiest time.   It went something like this:
Quick is awesome, Bernier is hot.  Scuds is The Piece, Drew needs to step it up.  Penalty kill rocks, power play sucks.  Can we have the shootout in the playoffs just this year?
Head to Case and Point to check out my super ridiculously awesome Kings Playoff Preview and while you're there you can also read about all the teams in the playoffs from other bloggers.

No comments: