Sunday, February 21, 2010

Review of Where the Kings Call Home

The folks over at Stadium Journey have written a review of Staples Center.  I don't think I've ever described Staples Center in detail.  I suppose I forgot that not everyone has experienced the awesomeness of where the LA Kings play.  So check out the review of Staples Center, appropriately titled "A Castle Fit for the Kings".

The post mentions the parking fee ranges from $10-$25....you can definitely find lots within a walkable distance for $7.  And the writer is right when it's mentioned that Staples Center doesn't really have that "historical" feel like some of the older arenas.  Whatever, I enjoy riding the escalator to the top levels as opposed to hiking it up stairs.  Frankly, I really, really like Staples Center and now that LA Live is open I no longer feel like I'm going to get mugged walking to and from the arena.

LA Live before the '09-'10 home opener

No comments: