Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Those Norwegian Curlers Sure Know How to Dress

Nothing says gold medal contenders like these bad boys

(source: Reuters)

Who the hell designed the pants for the Norway men's curling team?  They're on TV right now and the pants they're wearing are more orange-based, so they're brighter and more obnoxious if that's possible.  Can you imagine the men's hockey team wearing these?

Norwegians, you can send your hate mail to second Chris Svae, the man responsible for outfitting his teammates in clown/joker/pajama/"my-mom-dressed-me"/"I-was-bullied-as-a-little-kid" pants at the Winter Olympics.

Well done, Norway....well done.

2 comments:

Hermano Spreewell said...

The only thing sadder than those pants is the fact that I stayed up until 2am last night watching the US v. Norway curling match - only to see the US LOSE on the final stone/throw/curl/whatever. Pathetic.

Marie said...

I actually saw the pants because I couldn't sleep so I turned on the TV and saw the US v. Norway match. I thought the "sport" was interesting and now I want to learn how to curl!! I think I would be a good scrubber.