Sunday, February 17, 2008

Feb 15th: Kings 6, Flames 3

I know I'm behind with this game review but I haven't been in a writing mood lately. But here's a picture of my "KOPITASTIC" sign. Don't even ask how long it took me to make...there's a reason why I don't do artsy stuff very often because my engineering background comes into play and I start getting super anal about how everything should look. Check back in a day or two for an actual game review. Also, I have the PHX game on DVR so if I get around to watching it I'll do a game review for that game (I know the final score but I'm curious to see how my boys looked).

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Good to know I'm not the only one who takes forever to make signs. I use perfectionism to make up for my lack of artisic skills.

Marie said...

Everything has to line up just right....the worst part about making this sign was that I had to fit it all on an 11x17 sheet of paper and still have it be legible. I'm still questioning whether or not the guys (or anyone) could read it.