Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hockey Night in Blogdom & SportsHubLA: My Trade Thoughts

I've written about the Kings trades on two different sites and don't feel like coming up with new witty ways to say the same thing.

Slap Shot (the NYT blog) is back with another rendition of 'Hockey Night in Blogdom' entitled, "Did Your Team Get Jobbed, or Did It Propser?". Each blogger piped in about his or her team's trade(s). We all know how I feel about Stu Bear (see yesterday's post) but in case you're wondering how I feel about the two trades executed by Lombardi check out my responses. You'll also get to read what Bill Houlihan of Abel to Yzerman and Cassie of Anaheim Duck Fan feel about acquiring Stuart and Aubin, respectively. (Don't forget to check out Part One and Part Two of this blogging series.)

Additionally, you can find my new post at SportsHubLA where I touch upon a couple bigger name trades and discuss the trades executed by the two SoCal teams. If you're into LA Sports I highly recommend you frequent the website because they always have posts about some guys named Kobe and Pau. Yeah, I know, hockey loyals...who?


3 comments:

Patty (in Dallas) said...

I stopped by specifically to complement you on your comments about the trades on NYT. Very funny.

Especially the part about J.S. “Look Out for My Rebounds” Aubin.

Marie said...

patty (in dallas), you're so sweet! I loved reading everyone's responses and seeing how witty we can be within a specified word count.

I almost made a crack at Aubin for being the tubbiest NHL goalie I've ever seen but then I figured that was maybe just a bit too harsh.

Patty (in Dallas) said...

That word count thing is a killer. Apparently I use a lot of extra ones when I write. By the time I think I should count them, I usually have twice as many.