Sunday, July 22, 2007

Not bitter at all

Until Cammalleri and the Kings have that damn arbitration hearing I'm stuck with reporting unbelievably important news such as, the Kings re-signing John Zeiler to a multi-year contract. Yes, you read that correctly and no, I did not mistype that last sentence; Zeiler is back with the Kings for more than one season. Kings fans will now be able to take in the high-energy, hit-'em-as-hard-as-you-can style of play that Zeiler exhibits so willingly for more than one season. While Zeiler gets to skate around like an 8-year old skating as fast as he can to the nearest toilet so he doesn't shit his pants, I get to sit at my wonderful cubicle, stare at a computer screen, design some stuff, write a couple reports, and get paid a miniscule fraction of what Zeiler will probably make. I love my life.

No comments: