- The trade rumors are driving me nuts. Why do players tell the media that they'll waive a no-trade clause? Do they want their current teammates and fans to hate them?
- How many goals will Kopitar have in the All-Star game? I don't expect him to net a hat-trick but I am looking forward to watching him play with an All-Star cast. Not that his Kings teammates suck, but I'm sure he'll look amazing playing alongside the best of the league.
- How many more games will Cammalleri miss? I can't believe he's been out this long. And I bet when he returns it'll take him at least a couple weeks to get back in his groove.
- My brother is too much of a snob to purchase season tickets in the 300 level. He's really my only hope of getting season tickets for next season. I guess I could get them in a lower level, but then I would eat ramen every night...and not the good ramen, but Top Ramen. Or, I suppose I could split season tix with a friend of a friend but I think it would be easier if the sharing was kept in the family. If only the Kings let fans customize their smaller packages...
- I cannot wait till Thursday, January 31st!! And if you don't know what I'm talking about then we can't be friends. Who are the people coming to the island? If they're not there to save the Losties then what are they doing there and how did they find the island? How does Locke know they shouldn't leave the island? When will Michael and Walt come back? How many main characters will die this season and who will die?? Who in the world is Jacob?? So many questions!!!!
Friday, January 25, 2008
I almost forgot about my FFF: