Saturday, December 22, 2007

Dec 22nd: Kings v. Preds

We're both equally bad teams but at least our weather is far superior to the clothes sticking humidity of Nashville. Plus, we have a coastline. What do they have? A pond full of mosquitoes. They have something called "Honky-tonk", but we actually know how to honk our cars. The Preds have live country music during the intermissions and we have a three-person drumline that have thankfully never been close to my seats. Hmmm, I'm not quite sure which team wins that argument. I bet they have an ice girls squad that does country line dancing during TV timeouts. Our fans know that if you want to see hot girls, then you go to a Lakers game. Preds fans may think they're high and mighty because they all have a 5 bedroom house that probably cost $200K. Whatever, I could get that too but I don't want to live in Cudahy. I'm perfectly fine with my overpriced apartment. I don't need a grandiose house to let people know I'm materialistic.

Someone's losing streak is going to end tonight and it better be ours.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Why would anyone want to live in Nashville? I mean really.