I could care less if my prediction was wrong because it feels soooooooo good to get a win! A lot of good things happened for the Kings in this game.
- They played tough and had energy for the entire game;
- They stood up for Kopi when he got hit (even everyone's favorite itty-bitty Cammy got in the scrum);
- The power play converted on a 5-on-3...way to make 'em pay Kings!!!
- Aubin had some pretty damn good saves to keep the Kings ahead;
- Guys who weren't on the top line had great games - Handzus and Patty were strong on the PK, Calder was a freaking machine down low, and Army had multiple chances and finally got a well deserved goal;
- The PK unit killed off back-to-back penalties (including an 8 sec 2-man advantage) when the Kings were up 3-1 and could have easily squandered another lead;
- Even though Jack only notched one point (an assist) he still had a huge game and started the play that led to Kopi's goal;
- Army had such a great speech/interview after being named the first star of the game, as he thanked the fans for being so great and supportive, and
- Blake received another 10-minute misconduct for the second consecutive game. Damn, Blake, you're getting feisty in your old age!
Next up: Chicago.